Thursday, November 8, 2012

Re-Domination with a forceful vendictive furious attitude of fury!

First off, to the 3 people that might read this, just know this is an introduction back into re-domination and after this quick timeline recap I promise to write less boring nonsense about my life. This post is more for time capsule purposes for me since most of my life has been swept under the rug the last couple years. I feel like I went from a wounded baby fawn stumbling aimlessly through the darkest forest on the planet, and exited the woods as fire breathing great white shark with two machine guns firing out of my shark nostrils at the same time. No biggie.

The last time I updated anything on the Drivel I was living in a studio apartment in Los Angeles. A small hipster suburb called Los Feliz. At any given moment I was surrounded by ironic mustaches, skinny jeans, extra baggy beanie caps with excess yarn (smurf hats), really important people at coffee shops with pencils in their mouth staring intensely at their mac lap top like they are working in something super important, untrimmed facial hair and aspiring musician/writer types. It was actually a cool neighborhood and I would live their again, I mean I met the guy that created the Disney afternoon at a open house a mile from my place. I owe that guy my life!Ultimately I would have to say L.A is where I would prefer to live but currently I am embracing the the O.C.

Over the last year and a half I've had some interesting new developments. I established a good job, quit said job to attempt starting a business with a friend, met some interesting people that I envision remaining friends with for as long as life determines, adopted a new favorite basketball team (Clip show/Kings will always be numero uno), pounded some sand with my bare hoofs, saw the S.F. Giants win 2 out of 3 of the last World Series, made a few bucks, spent a few bucks, bought my dream car, bought my dream beach cruiser, had a few relationships, lost a few relationships, dropped a few pre-mature "L" bombs, received a few pre-mature "L" bombs, witnessed a few good friends tie the knot, walked my aunt down the aisle, gave first wedding speech at her wedding, won some, lost some but overall...Crushed it. 

I am currently residing in the O.C. If you're at all familiar with Sacramento I live in the Roseville of the O.C.. Imagine if Roseville pumped itself with even more steroids and douche baggery and you have Newport. I can't complain however. I've never been in an area with such a concentrated amount of the opposite gender as easy on the eyes as I've seen here. Between beach babes, the beach and 4th of July I'm pretty committed. I will say I miss the shit out of my friends and family in Sacramento. If I could transport everything important to me in Sacramento to Newport Beach my life would be perfect. Homesick is a bit of an understatement. I am used to being constantly surrounded by a good group of friends and family. I am pretty much a wolf pack of one these days. My mission to get at least one good Sac town homie to make the move here will be endless. I feel like Maverick when Goose died, just no more wing man. Mayday mayday! Mavs lost control in the jet wash, going into a flat spin out to sea!Eject!Eject! Wait what?

I am still working in the real estate industry, at least until the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Angels of Orange County fax that 10 day contract over to me. There are positive and negatives about my current career. Positive it pays o.k. the negative I think I am losing years off my life from the stress. I am one that fancies a good hair brained scheme. I habitually am concocting some sort of Zack Morris type plot to make some quick or slow bucks. I'll just say if an opportunity to get out of the business came knocking, I just might invite Mr. opportunity in for a cup of Joe to discuss the details.

That's about all I got for now. I know I'm leaving a lot out but re-domination has been established. Stay tuned for more excellence to come from the Driv.

Pipes OUT! (mic hits the floor).

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I desire to subscribe for this webpage to take newest updates, so where can i do it please
    help.

    Also visit my web blog ... Free Games

    ReplyDelete

Speak your drivel!