Friday, February 25, 2011

We all know I'm a conceited, arrogant, lacking humility 6ft pile of douchebag but...

If you’re my real friend you know this is not the case. The people closest to me know I’m a down to earth, charismatic, self deprecating, loves his grandmother type of fella. For some reason I can’t seem to get anyone other than Pete and Corey to comment on blog. If I see another comment from Pete or Corey on my blog again I might only have a mild orgasm vs. hyper intense elation. I can’t tell you how pumped I get when I see people respond to my gold. Pete and Dubb…You guys are awesome and true pals.




Now let’s get down to business…its front street Fridays and I have a few things to get off my chest. Let’s start with Zac. I see this a hole on a daily basis and we share mountains of witty banter and good jested humor and I know for a fact he reads my blog. The issue I have is this prick can’t do me the courtesy of clicking a mouse on “interesting”, “cool”, or “funny”. Look man. I realize you’re a talented writer with a legit Emmy award under your belt but c’mon man? Help brotha out. Can I get a click? Can I get a “I’m with you on that pipes”. Nah! You can’t just surf the pipes wave of jokes and not contribute. I’m calling you out pal. This is where I the drivel gets boycotted and never read again by my boy. Don’t act like I don’t know you Z. I know all your tricks.


Erica. I have observed a comment or two from you and I think you have been responsible for a click or three which I can’t tell you how hot that makes you. When I see your comments I instantly think of you on the beach in Raquel Welch fashion. Just whipping your ginger braids around with effortless grace. Awesome! Here is the rub. I know you know people. I know you find some of my scribes entertaining but how many people have you exposed the drivel to? I need some exposure here. My career is in peril and I need to take a turn towards revengeville asap. I’m going to need you to a. Admit me into UCLA’s film school b. Find us some chic’s this weekend and c. Pump up the drivel!


Tye? Are you alive? OR did you get stabbed by a band of scraps roving in your neck of the woods? I see your hyper gangster “I wish my daddy loved me” picture on my page following my blog but where is the love man? Where are the witty jokes I know you’re holding out on? Remember 28th street? We had some good times man where you at.

With that said Im obviously begging for attention being shackled in my cave all day is overwhelming and I have never really lived alone plus I lack any humility and think my word is bond and that nobody should be deprived of my rants. So just go with your emotions and see where it takes you. It can’t hurt and in the words of Michael Jordan “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take”. By far my favorite quote ever that I may or may not say at some point in time daily. Thank you all I love you dearly please don’t hate me it’s just front street Friday and I’m in no mood for the cow shit. See below for the 10 steps to making a burrito your bitch.

10 steps to making a burrito your bitch.

1. Pound a minimum of 5-10 shots of tequila prior to engagement with the burrito. This is essential for gripping and shoveling into face.

2. Go to your local burrito peddler. If you have a burrito king nearby you’re in good shape but Carolina’s will suffice.

3. Walk up to sliding window and order your favorite tortilla stuffed Mexican delight.

4. Thank the lady in bright red lip stick and giant mole on her cheek and pay her your tender.

5. Sit at the nearest table next to the sliding window so no time is wasted between burrito readinesses and face shoveling.

6. Take your tequila induced lobster claws (hands) and UN wrap the burrito diaper. Make sure to crumple the burrito diaper and chuck it at the nearest bystander.

7. Grasp the burrito firmly and raise it towards you beak and commence shoveling. Side note. Do not grip to firmly as you will end up with a pile of burrito diarrhea on your plate and that’s not good for anybody

8. Bite into the burrito and hold it out in front of you and look at it like it owes you money. Make sure you have established dominance over the burrito first as they can be sassy and may react by pooping it’s guts out

9. Take a follow up bite and be sure to try and fit the whole thing in your mouth on this attempt. If you do not succeed just repeat this step in step 10.

10. See step 9.

17 comments:

  1. you're 6ft tall? ;)

    funny post

    -Boze

    ReplyDelete
  2. half nailed me. i've clicked "funny" on every single post (even the ones that barely made the corner of my mouth twitch for a second before giving up on an actual smile or chuckle). i also contribute in other ways such as such as capturing your moments of glory on camera (drunken burrito shoveling) or suggesting topics (red flags) which have inspired some of your best work.

    face it pipes, without me as your muse, you're a bit thin on material. front street friday back at ya, pal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a couple things: how are fools supposed to comment after reading your prose, knowing nothing they say should be anywhere near the genius encapsulated within this url? its intimidating.

    also, whos that snout in the pic? dead ringer for my brothers dog. stella? is that you?

    aaaaaaand.... you almost fucking murdered me with your step-by-step burrito countdown. youd think after seeing that shit in person at least 50 times it might get old. but nah. thats gold.

    keep givin this fool material, z. im eating it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got me again with thee ol' lobster claw joke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well played Zac. Was not aware that you were the phantom clicker. Thanks for the comment. Better late than never and Im glad you showed the drivel you shrively testicles. And it's true you are the wizard behind the curtain of my jokes. I am your puppet in the cyber world of humor. Touche. Sike.

    Boze- Thank you for being a supporter in my quest for revenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pete you nailed it. I saw that picture and it was superimposed with at least 50 that I already have of post burrito bliss. And it looks like someone went apeshit with the clicking.

    And can you punk people to read your blog and comment like that? I feel the exact same way man. Pete comments on most of the posts. Got a few shouts from Dev. I made a damn music video that should be viral and there's one comment. I'm calling on the homies to give the feedback that us attention whores desperately need. Flen piece needs to quit big leaging and Z for sure needs to take a gander at the portrait. And Z, if you really have anything to do with what's going on at the Drivel, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and that's odd that you have green salsa in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pete. The drivel thumbs its nose at no one. I feel like the incompetent worker guy on family guy that just bites peters finger and gets employee of the month every month. That is how i view myself. admitted the awesomness is in abundance and my finger tipes are the gateway to nectar laced humor but I encourage any and all responses. the snout is Erica's pup. Im not sure what the name is just know its a mut for certain. My burrito analysis comes from years of experience of showing burritos whos boss. I know we all have witnessed me in action and know this is no type of exaggeration.

    Dubb-My burrito devouring companion. I may have met my match. I can't take the crown from atop your bald melon if i wanted to. I hope this post does not offend you in way shape or form. I bow to your burrito legacy. Yes you can punk people to read your blog the trick is to get the punking to work. Time will tell.


    p.s. I may or may not have just taken a mid day bubble bath. The world will never know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. bird says: deej...ur funny. like it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now you're just messing with us. Bubble baths?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liz? can you that are not followers just become followers so i look like i know people? What's a guy gotta do?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with Z. I contribute behind the scenes. Among other things, who took the video and the still shots of the smart phone boom box? Who wore the shorts the required a shoe horn? Who made you change your blog url from dailyrealestateblah.blogspot.com to thedailydrivelwithdeej.blogspot.com?

    Anyway, I'm here to set you straight, give you 2/3 of my late night burrito and take pictures of you with dancing with drunk girls with big hair headed to Argentina.

    I do what I can.

    Without Ginger 1 there couldn't be a Ginger 2. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Erica... The audacity i must have. Please not i did comment on your postings. I may have slighted some of your contributions but please know you have a place in the drivels heart forever. All Im saying is if Giz doesn't find me humorous I don't ever want to hear her name again. Better yet if she can resist sling shotting her panties at me after reading the awesomness Im pretty sure she is a communist. Spread the drivel sister! Ginger 1 to ginger 2...Copy...Roger.

    ReplyDelete
  14. the famous Pipes Lobster Claws make their first appearance in the Drivel. NICE!

    ReplyDelete

Speak your drivel!