Thursday, May 5, 2011

Here is a run down of some of my favorite all time movie quotes: Toss some in for me.

One of the all time best lines in a movie "so it was you" by Kelly McGillis. You know the scene where they are in the flight simulation class and Maverick and Gooseman are describing how they were in a G negative inverted dive with a mig. "You know foreign relations, the bird". If you don't think Charlie Blackwood's (Kelly McGillis) drawers just evaporated instantaneously then your way off! So this got me to thinking about blogging about some more classic lines from flicks I like. I'll just compile a few but I encourage some feed back por favor. Or not and go fuck yourself for riding on my blog wave of excellence and being a non contributing pile of shit brain.

1. Office Space
Lumburg: Peter. Don't you think it's time we have a talk?
Peter: Not now Lumburg I got a meeting with the Bob's pfffffft.

2. Top Gun
Charlie Blackwood: So you're the one.

3. Top Gun
Tom Cruise: I will fire when I am god damn good and ready! You got that Ice...man?

4. Ferris Beuller's Day Off
Ben Stein: Beuller? Beuller? Beuller? Beuller?

5. Rambo
Sylvester Stallone: Nothing is over. Nothing. You just don't turn it off! You asked me I didn't ask you!

6. Goonies
Sloth: Hey you guuuuuuuyyyysss!

7. Napoleon Dynamite
Bully: Napoleon...Give me some of your tots.

8. Talladaega Nights
Ricky Bobby: Holy moly, that's like lookin' up Yasmine Bleeth's skirt!

9. Dumb and Dumber
Jim Carey: So your're saying there's a chance?

10. Tombstone
(a)Doc Holliday: I got two guns. One for each of ya.
(b)Doc Holliday: Why Ike whatever do you mean? Maybe gambling isn't your sport. I know, let's have a spelling bee.

11. Forgetting Sara Marshall
Fat waiter kid: Did you get a chance to listen to my CD
Russell Brand: I was going to but I just kept on living my life.

12. The Break Up
Vince Vaughn: What kind of bullshit move was that?
Jennifer Anniston: I'm sorry, what? What happened?
Vince: Oh don't be coy with me. You sent that animal over here to attack me when I was hung over and weak.

13. Donnie Brasco
Lefty: I got cancer of the prick

14. Life (Thanks Dubb for the reminder)
Eddie Murphy: We on deck!
Martin Lawrence: On  deck for what?
Eddie: For what!? That upper room niggah! We next. You like baseball, you know how they say on deck? We on deck.

15. Braveheart
Longshanks: Not the archers. My scouts tell me their archers are miles away and no threat to us. Arrows cost money. Use up the Irish. The dead cost nothing.
16. Braveheart
Ginger viking: McCulloch.

17. Gladiator
Maximus: Maximus: [after swiftly dispatching another gladiator] Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
18. Rocky IV
Ivan Drago: You will lose.

19. Bull Durham
(a) Ebby Calvin LaLoosh: Why's he calling me meat? I'm the one driving a Porsche.
(b) Larry: Sears sucks, Crash. Boy, I worked there once. Sold Lady Kenmores. Nasty, whoa, nasty.
 
20. Tommy Boy
David Spade: Look mommy the rhino's getting to close to the car.


Do me a favor and add some quotes to the list so i can update it. Or don't and be lame.









      

8 comments:

  1. Uhh, I have one. "We on deck..." Fill in the blanks. And I hate to be a killjoy, but you butchered a couple of those quotes. He said "I will fire when I am god damn good and ready to the black guy after Goose died. And Doc said spelling contest, not bee. No big whoop. How about "I da pappy"? "If you can change, and I can change, we all can change!" "I like to picture Jesus as a mischevious badger..." Anyway, there's quite a few. Good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The entire script from UHF is genius, but I'll throw a few gold nuggets at you:

    Raul (from Raul's Wild Kingdom): See, the turtle is nature's suction cup!

    Stanley Spadowski: Hey, that's my mop!

    Stanley Spadowski: You get to drink from the firehose!

    George Newman: Look, Bob, your favorite! A Twinkie Wiener sandwich!

    Kuni: And what's in the box? NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! STUPID! YOU SOOO STUPID!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dubb-Correct on all accounts. If you think I fact checked or googled the verbatim verbage your way off. Good looking tho pal.

    Pete-Wtf hipster shit are you talking about? Im lost bro. Fill me in on what movie this and how many times did a Jesuit circle jerk take place when it ended?

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh by the way can you a holes vote on my baseball dark horse world series picks or what. I put them for you deadbeats. Dubb Im aware your a caveman without a TV but just take a shot in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quotes, D!
    Though I must admit I haven't seen a few of the movies.

    Here's another great one from Office Space:

    Peter: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
    Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what Emily that is, but she just won the commenter sweepstakes. And D, I fell out when I was reading through these and saw, Ginger Viking: McCulloch. It was almost as bad as when we were camping except not even close to that bad.

    Also, another from Office Space that I'm ashamed to have forgotten: "No...No man...Shit no man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked for something like that man." And "No thanks man. I don't want you Fuckin up my life too." Among many others.

    How do you not have the Rocky four one about change up there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's Emily Webb, Corey! Love your Office Space additions...that movie is full of great quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emily Webb wins every thing every time too. Hello Emily.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your drivel!