Thursday, May 5, 2011

The results are in...I am a cubicle monkey now!

Just real quick since Im wrapping my day up here in a minute. I started a new job in L.A. quickly got transferred to Irvine. Now I only live in L.A. on the weekends and pay rent blah blah blah. The commute is brutal so that's not an option to drive from L.A. to O.C. everyday. The good news is my new office is cool as shit. I like the people I work with and there is deffinitely a game plan and things are moving forward. I'm deffinitely living a different life now vs. 3 months ago when I worked from home and would meet Zac a few times a day for lunch, coffee, power meeting, whatever. I am now a cubicle monkey. I do have a pretty sweet view though. Or i'm not far from a sweet view.

I win everything, everywhere, everytime

Me 3 months ago:

                                                                                      Me today.

3 comments:

  1. Every time and all day every day. Hecka fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my shit Dubb. At least I know i have one homie out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you'll always have one as long as I'm around.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your drivel!