Saturday, April 16, 2011

The "Hella Tightness" reunites for another evening of tightery

It's true. The HT is forming like Vultron again tonight. We engaged in separate day plans today. I had to throw 3 dominant innings in the most slap dick league I've ever seen. It was pretty fun to get on the hill again though plus I piss majestic mountain ranges in my sleep when I take the mound. Zac and Erica batted around the beach ball and threw the ball around for Rocket (their future golden retriever) at some beach in Malibu. I'm sure whatever beach they were on got bitch slapped with tightness so way to rep guys.

Now we collaborate for an evening of tightery. Yea I made that word up so if you don't like it go do yourself a favor and swan dive into a brick wall. And yea I get that diving into a wall is probably not possible but I drivel. So here we are. Looking like a Chateau Marmot night or maybe Bar Lubitsch maybe a little Den action? Theses are all joints we frequent fyi. I'm sure whatever or wherever we end up it's going to get put into a headlock and scream uncle before we leave. Hella tight.

 
 

1 comment:

Speak your drivel!