Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Back on the grind and I'm not sure how I feel about it...

Boss character: By the looks of these reports you've handed in it's as if you have no business experience at all.
Kramer: Just trying to get ahead.
Boss character: Well I'm sorry we just can't afford to keep you on.
Kramer: I don't even actually even work here.
Boss character: That's what makes this so difficult.

Yep. It's official. Back to the office. Back to driving 30 minutes to work everyday. Just trying to get ahead. I bad mouthed working from home, just rolling out of bed and taking two steps and boom! I'm in the office. I geuss everything has it's pluses and minuses though so whatever I can't complain. I'm pretty sure I was turning into the uni bomber sitting in my apartment all day everyday. That feelings gone so I geuss that's good. I closed a big loan my first day so that's a plus too. Back on the grind for D.J. The Drivel may be a little more spread out so my 3-4 readers bare with me as I'm just trying to be a responsible human. I still kind of wish we were cavemen still though. Whatever my pupils see nothing but $$$$$$$$$$$.

5 comments:

  1. At least one of us is back on the grind. I have an interview tomorrow or the next day, so maybe I'll be able to put my bombs away too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stay out of Oklahoma. Different guy same result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U counting Liz on that list??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonomous...
    1. who the eff are you?
    2. Liz on what list?
    3. Wtf?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was creepier than all the bomb talk we could muster. Just a cyber apparition lurking through, beckoning death to Liz? Hmm. Bolt the windows shut bro.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your drivel!