Saturday, February 26, 2011

You know the feeling when you wake up and music just sounds better? Food tastes better?

You know the feeling when you wake up and music just sounds better? Food tastes better? I’m having that day. I had an idea the other day and meant to tell Zac about it. I already knew it was gold but wanted some confirmation on it. Well I forgot it that day and the idea almost slipped into a endless vacuum tunnel where hopes and dreams go to die. Just a worm hole of crushed spirits. Nope! I resurrected the idea today.


D.J.: Oh yeah I had this idea the other day…That’s going to make hella bank. It's a...(you wish) Do you want in?

Zac: That’s gold. Yes I want in

And just like that a new venture is under way. It’s time to get serious with life and grab the bull by the horns. I know my idea is valuable I just need the right people involved with the necessary “skills”. Bow staff skills though very admirable and quite impressive are not what I need. I can’t even touch on the subject as this idea is draped in jewel encrusted ancient priceless Indiana Jones artifact rubies. No chance. Just know it’s brewing and the power meeting starts at 6 p.m. 2/26/2011. If you’re in my neck of the woods and feel like you have any skills at all we will be meeting at me or Z’s crib to discuss how to launch this thing. If you have a passion for G6’s,Rolls Royce’s, butler’s named Warren, castle homes on ocean side real estate, swimming in gold coins for exercise, and just becoming a philanthropist for hobby then you need to be here. Truth be told it’s pretty much established who CEO, CFO and president is but hey everyone needs an intern. Boom! Cyber cheese.

2 comments:

  1. You've got me curious about your idea, at least. Why not share the idea and see if dub can be your intern boy/yes man/gofer guy? I see greatness from a mile away and you're going places kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As your creative/marketing consultant I'm telling you that there is something similar already out there. I advise you to make it different, make it special and above all else make it go boom.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your drivel!