Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Is Tim Lincecum serious? Whatever my TV hasn't left the MLB channel in 2 weeks.

I'm pretty laid up these last couple weeks. I start a new job soon but the transition process is taking it's time. So to kill sometime I've been driveling like a mad man. Hey my blogs made me $6.96 so far so it's almost time to hire Warren my butler. During my conversion I've had a lot of time to kill and the MLB channel is like the Grimm Reaper to my clock. I got a little Cubbie vs. Doyer action on as I type. I almost spontaneously combusted in pleasure 2 Sunday's ago drafting my fantasy team. I was pretty content with my draft even though I was in the 10 hole. I got Robinson Cano and Josh Hamilton back to back. Can't complain about the MVP and runner up to kick off the season. I started drafting some veterans also part way through the draft then realized "The Social Peltwork" (name of my fantasy league aka The Pelt) is now a keeper league. Nonetheless I'm content with my picks.

Baseball season is upon us and currently it's the most exciting thing going on in my life (I geuss I mentioned that). Kinda sad, but whatever I piss victories.  For anyone that knows me I've been a Giants fan since I was about 9 years old when I first discovered baseball through my boy/playground bully C. Watts. He was an A's/Tigers guy because he liked fat dusty catcher's and I was a Giants guy because Will the Thrill had the coolest batting stance I've ever seen to this day, and his middle name is Neuschler (domination). Through the years I've adopted a few other teams I am fond of as well. Courtesy of Ted Turner (TBS) and Coach Giant Melon I spent my days after school watching the Bravo's on TBS. I followed guys like Dave Justice, Terry Pendleton, Andruw Jones and one of my favorite player's to this day Ol Larry "Chipper Jones. John Rocker although a red neck was also awesome to watch. The guy shot Budweiser cans out of his biceps. Hitter's had no chance against him for about 2 season's. Then N.Y. Met's fans chucked batteries at his horse head and his red neck came out and he told the entire state of  N.Y. they were all homosexuals(Anihilation). The A's began to strike my fancy as well in the late 90's. They were just the underdog team with a small market but they always competed and I respected that. They were also the team that gave all the non athletes a chance to swing out their cleats everyday in their best attempt to go yard (Matt Stairs).

That's about all I got. i'm just excited because it's baseball season and I will be at the Doyer vs. Gigantes game at Doyer stadium this year trying my hardest to get arrested for pantsing Andre Ethier and crescent kicking Hong Chi kuo in his moon head (water head). Here is an awesome video of Timmay  that sums up why you should be a giants fan. Wtf is Tim Lincecum doing? I'm not sure if this is funny or not but I like it regardless because he is more than a scrawny pot head with a rocket arm.








4 comments:

  1. I still remember the game winning double against the baseball legends. I was on second and you put a perfect swing on a low and inside pitch. And there's always the lineout to Nick that he caught like he was playing catch with his sister. "Pfft. Sorry freshman, No dice buddy. Haha!" Ah, good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double to win it pfffffft. Who do you want at the plate? Pipes duuuuuh. Ya it takes future big leaguer's to keep my smoke balls from getting in play. I rake. Yes good times indeed. don't forget to vote on whether or not driving a van is a red flag or not over to the right Dubb. It's the mystery question that's haunted me for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. baseball. be still my heart. weak off your new title picture. lookin awfully grumpy/pouty/dominant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the look I was going for so thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your drivel!