Wednesday, March 23, 2011

wednesday jam of the day: Eyes without a face. Just pour me on some popcorn.

This is my jam. I heard it today at the gym and almost started weeping in the middle of bench pressing a Blue whale. The nine guys in Affliction tees necessary to spot me watched in respectful amazement. This song just turns me into a pile of melted butter. One it's just a ridiculously sick song and two it reminds me of a happy time in my life. Nothing like nostalgia via song. Go ahead check it out...Let Billy lull you into a state of 80's dipped Nirvana.

3 comments:

  1. just an affliction-strapped offensive line assisting with the blue whale benchies? solid visual there. also, billy idol melts panties like acid melts the faces of villains in robocop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panties staying on is futile when this song hits the airwaves. Just give in. I bench then eat Blue whales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes a man...Billy Idol gets my panties flying. It's physics. And not debatable.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your drivel!