Monday, May 9, 2011

It's all about Monday funday

No cable...No problem...Seen every movie on the shelf...No problem...Knocked back a couple Pacificos? Now we got a problem. So I'm home alone like Macaulay  just hoping Joe Pesci comes and tries to break in so I have someone to hang with. Him Larry (was that his name) will probably be trying to break out by the time Im finished with those a-holes. I'd even let the pigeon lady in the crib at this point.

So for those that don't know my newly established "bff" Krista is who I stay with in OC since I work out here. Congrats to her on finishing her first year of law school. I'd sooner shove bamboo chutes up my fingernails before going through law school so kudos to those that make it through and congrats again Krista on sticking it out.

Digressing. So her and her law pals are out for the night and it's a night strictly for the law pals. No big whoop because I'm shacked up in beautiful Laguna Beach where there is so much to do...Errrr. Monday huh? Tomorrows Tuesday and we know how I feel about Tuesday's wretched existence. Im thinking I might go for a walk, maybe stumble into a hotel and sit in a hot tub, maybe catch a flick from the red box. Who knows I may just get crazy and go pick a fight with a dolphin that I saw doing flips in the sea yesterday. Ya dolphin! You think your better than me because you have a air hole and a dorsal fin?! Snout check pal. Boom! punk'd by a real mammal that has feet and a opposing thumb. I'd like to see your porpoise ass play Legend of Zelda with that flipper. Not happening bud. Beat it Flipper!

My team doesn't have to show up to win the championship-



1 comment:

  1. yep, back to form with this one. "I'd like to see you play Zelda with that flipper". Give me more! Now! Feel free to drop a comment on the portrait for me to read if you're that bored.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your drivel!