Friday, February 11, 2011

My Life is almost complete again


For those of you that know me know I love me some baseball. Everything about the game sums me up. I was never any good at it and barely squeaked onto my community college team but I love the heck out of the game. I can be having the worst day ever and if a games on it's just better. I know it's February and way to early to be talking shop but i just got word that sign ups for my fantasy baseball league have started. i may or may not have pleasured myself when I got this email. To ad to the raging awesomeness it appears we are getting the band back together. Auggie? DKG? my life is whole again. I day dream about fantasy driven smack talk all year. I yearn to set my line up for the next day. I hit refresh 1,000 times a day to stay on top of what my team is doing. Man! Doesn't get any better than this. Unless your living in your car and win the ESPN fantasy football league and get like a 100k shopping spree to costco or something. True story. Welp I gotta go set my pre draft rankings so I can't be standing here for everyday but I am thoroughly in a better mood. Could be because it's Friday.

2 comments:

  1. could not agree MORE! my hard-on for fantasy baseball trumps all, chalmers included. but you already knew that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Won't be playing any fantasy ball, but will accept forwards of awesome fantasy smack talk. I can't be standing like this for every day either mayne. Good. Good.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your drivel!