Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Another weekend in the books. even Usama Bin Laden got crushed in the "HT" wake of domination.

Big week. Big weekend. Big month. I got back to town Thursday last week to walk in to my house and the first thing I see is a business Bowles on my couch ear piece in, lap top open, game face on. Not to much domination took place Thursday but the rest of the weekend was not so lucky.

Friday I took my culinary skills to the grill and fired up some tri tip and corn on the cobb. The night kind of crept up on me so the cobbs may have got a bit charred. After dinner we hit up Bar Lubitsch for mild to moderate action. Pretty uneventful so not to much to report.

Saturday was beautiful so the "HT" and our honorary "HT" geust Bowles took our action to Malibu to catch some rays and run a few streaks and curl routes on the beach. Our pass completion ratio may have been low but the presence managed to get established with authority.

Sunday we decided to take in a little L.A. Doyer (Dodger) game. We got approached by who may have been one of the most crafty salesmen since Billy Mays. We rolled up to the entrance without tickets yet and the scalper approached us. He informed us that the game was sold out due to it being 1981 Dodger World series t-shirt day and all of L.A. had come out to partake in the free tees. Nobody in their right mind was going to miss this game according to our toothless homie. "Ok bro how much"? I asked the scalper. $120 was his response. "No thanks we're out" I said. Then he dropped the most profound sales line on me i've ever heard...Tickets cost theyselves! I immediately slammed on the brakes as i was slapped in the face with the reality that this man was correct. Tickets do cost theyselves. Actually i drove off and found out the game was not solt out and we could get any seat in the house. So we got our free tees, Bowles put his right on because it was bigger than his little brother's shirt he came with and Zac chucked his to me which I ended up giving to some waterhead lady later since I figured she needed it more than me. we found our seats and I posed for a pic in Dodger stadium in my Will the Thrill jersey (wear it doyers). I immediately got shit from the crowd but gave them the "bring it hands" so I earned respect for being a sport. so the word on the street is that Dodger dogs are the thing to get so we grabbed a couple Doy dogs. Pat got a side of nacho cheese but that's what you do when salad is your arch nemesis. Andre Ethier continued his hitting streak that was cool. If he brakes the record I can say i saw the 27th game of the streak. The Dodger's got crushed and we left the stadium to go home for a little pork loin and portabello and fruit salad bbq. The word leaked out that Usama got anhilated Sunday night so we capped the weekend off with a little Eye of the Tiger and USA chant and Boom! back to work. Tuesday is my bitch.

Peace out Bowles. See you and Sac in July.

Solid little weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your drivel!